Making Mega Shifts With Zero To One | #063
“When we really focus on things that really move the needle, that create big changes, that’s going from zero – one. Pushing that needle to craft that next big idea or new hooks; that’s going from 1 – N or from two sales to four sales, or four to five; whatever that is to you. That’s the incremental process.
So in this episode, I am going to share with you some ideas of what really moves the needle. These ideas are what I share with my private clients and those who have come to my live events.
- Big needle movers is what we look at first; big changes, that is what is most important;
- Examine your hook, is it unique?
- Examine your stats, are people showing up?
- Incremental improvements lead to BIG changes and big needle movers;
- So how can you go from zero – 1 with your marketing angles? How can you bring new concepts that people have never heard of before because nobody wants to buy an improvement, they want to buy a saving grace, a life line, anything that will take them to “hell island to heaven island”?
- Test those brand-new ideas and explore some cross disciplinary research.
**Take action now**
Book Recommendation that I referred to in this episode:
Zero to One by Peter Thiel
Need help with your messaging? Email me at email@example.com.
Check out http://soldwithwebinars.com/register for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.
Connect with Us
Subscribe to this podcast and Comment on iTunes.
Get your free case study here.
Looking to work with Joel directly? We offer done for you services and [NEW EFFECtIVE] game plan strategy sessions. Please view our services on the webpage and here
Building or optimizing your webinar? Check out our Webinar Super Success Summit!
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our consulting and done for you services. Email email@example.com or myself at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.